Red Tractor Advert Launch Woodpecker Spotting Web Page Competition Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by entering this Promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. The Promoter: Assured Foods Standards trading as Red Tractor (company no. 4913846) whose registered office is at Red Tractor; 5th Floor; 100 Fenchurch Street; London, EC3M 5JD. Entries to this address will NOT be accepted.
2. Eligibility: The Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Red Tractor and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the administration of the Promotion.
Application Requirements & Restrictions
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Promotion. Internet access and a valid email account are required.
4. Only one entry will be accepted per person/per email. Multiple bulk or third party entries will not be accepted. Only the first entry made by a participant will be accepted.
5. The competition will run between 12:00:00 GMT on 22nd March 2021 and 23:59:59 GMT on 30th April 2021. No further entries to the competition will be permitted outside of these dates and times. There will be one Prize Draw in which one entrant selected at random will win a Kenwood KMix food mixer.
6. To enter the competition:
- Visit the Red Tractor Advert Campaign web page and count the number of woodpeckers you can find on it
- Complete the form on the Red Tractor Advert Campaign web page with your email address, first name, surname and answer
- Submit your answer by clicking the ‘submit’ button
All valid entries will be submitted into the Prize Draw and one winner will be selected at random by an independently verified process on 3rd May 2021.
7. The prize for the winner is one Kenwood KMix Stand Mixer.
8. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Vouchers do not have any monetary value.
9. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Promotion.
10. The winner will be selected at random by an independently verified process from all valid entries received during the time period of the competition. The prize draw will take place on 1st May 2021 as outlined in clause 6.
11. The winner will be notified via the email address used to enter the competition within 14 days of the draw date. The winner will be required to respond to the notification to confirm acceptance of the prize along with their full name and address in order to receive their prize. If the winner does not respond to confirm prize acceptance and their details within 7 days, rejects the prize, or is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, their prize may be relinquished. In this event, the prize will be awarded to another reserve winner drawn at the same time as the original winner if applicable.
12. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered, this will be within 14 days of confirmation of an agreed address where the prize can be received.
13. It is the responsibility of the entrant to check junk / spam messages to ensure they are in receipt of promotional communication within 14 days of it being sent. The Promoter is not responsible for an entrant making a late claim on their win if this notification is missed / not read because it was in their junk folder or if the Promoter is unable to contact them due to email account settings.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatever reason.
15. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this Promotion, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The Promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of their name in any publicity material, as well as their answer.
19. The Promoter will collect personal information from entrants and will share this personal information with its agencies for the purposes of administering the Promotion. This includes contacting the winner via email and publicising information about the prize winner by email. By entering this promotion, entrants agree to the collection and use of their data in this manner. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
20. Copyright in all entries shall be owned by the Promoter. By participating in the promotion, entrants license and grant the promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants warrant that the materials contain no copyright materials, are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights.
21. The winner’s surname and answer will be available 28 days after the prize draw date of 1st May 2021 by emailing email@example.com.
23. The Promoter also reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the Promotion and these Terms and Conditions without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control.
24. To the extent permissible by law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entering the promotion or accepting any prize code. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to any person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the promotion.
25. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.